BTC5HDAPX BROWNING STRIKE FORCE HD
|Availability:||In stock (6)|
- 0.3-second trigger speed with a 0.5-second recovery
- 80-ft. detection range provides excellent coverage
- Infrared LED illumination out to 120 ft. with Zero Blur technology
- High-quality 18MP camera resolution allows you to see details
- Records up to two minutes of 1280x720 HD video with sound
- Smart IR video detection keeps recording up to five minutes
- Timelapse Plus, delay and rapid-fire modes
- Adjustable tree-mount straps
When it comes to trail-camera scouting, speed is the name of the game. With that in mind, you'll be thrilled with the incredible 0.3-second trigger speed and 0.5-second recovery time of Browning's Strike Force HD Pro 18MP Trail Camera. 80-ft. range delivers ample daytime coverage, while infrared LED illumiation out to 120 ft. at night teams with Zero Blur technology to provide clear, detailed images at night. High-quality 18MP camera also records video with sound between five seconds and two minutes in 1280x720 HD quality. Smart infrared video detection keeps recording up to five minutes in daylight and 20 seconds at night as long as game continues moving in front of the camera. Timelapse Pro and rapid-fire modes. Programmable delay between five seconds and one minute. Photos and video are stamped with time, date, temperature, moon phase and camera ID. Adjustable tree-mount straps. 1.5" viewing screen. Runs on six AA batteries (not included). Compatible with SD cards up to an incredible 512 GB (not included). Memory-card management automatically overwrites the oldest files when the card gets full.
4"H x 3.25"W x 2.25"D.